Homeschoolers: VocabularySpellingCity is the ideal program to boost student success.
With VocabularySpellingCity, you can use your weekly word lists with any of our 40+ learning games. Students will feel like they're playing while they master each week's words.
- Easily access over 10,000 pre-made lists
- Quickly create and share word lists
- Practice spelling, vocabulary, and phonics
- Fun independent study & self-testing
- Available on computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Reports for your homeschool portfolio
Individualized Gameplay that Improves Vocabulary
Meet your child's educational needs with customizable gameplay! VocabularySpellingCity offers thousands of ready-made word lists, in all subject areas, that pair with over 40 learning games and activities. Games are designed to benefit children at every learning level: advanced, mainstream, struggling, English Language Learner, and Special Ed.
Children easily engage in independent word study at their own pace. Only ten minutes of daily independent practice through VocabularySpellingCity has proven effective in increasing vocabulary retention and reading comprehension!
With VocabularySpellingCity, your child can:
- Read, hear, sound out, and write words and sentences
- See words broken down into syllables and sounds
- Create and customize their own word lists
- Receive immediate feedback on all games and tests
Progress You Can See
View activity and test score reports to track your child's academic performance! Reports are readily accessible on the VocabularySpellingCity parent portal and are perfect for homeschool portfolios.
Set up a year's worth of spelling and vocabulary practice in under a minute with our Word Study Playlists. Further optimize your child's learning with report information. Create review lists based on missed words for additional practice or assign enrichment activities for vocabulary mastery.
With VocabularySpellingCity, you can:
- Easily review your child's work from the parent portal
- Review and assign learning activities
- Be confident of your child's progress
"When my son was 12, we realized he could barely spell. We pulled him from school and started homeschooling. VocabularySpellingCity was a powerful tool in getting him back on track. Thank you for helping me to change my son's life."
—Katrina T., Troutdale, ORGet Started!